Sub Divisions

Whether you decide to build or subdivide the land to sell with plans and permits, we can facilitate this process for you. Another addition to the “One Stop Shop”.

Using an external Land Surveyor, they will prepare the proposed plan of subdivision from our planning drawings and lodge an application with Council for a Planning Permit for subdivision. The permit will then require agreements to be made and fees to be paid to relevant authorities eg. South East Water, United Energy, Melbourne Water etc. and some construction works to infrastructure may be required.

Our friendly staff will coordinate this process and you can walk away at the end with separate titles.

The team at Philip Harvey and Associates are ready to take your call!
Phone: 03 8790 0877

Book a Preliminary Assessment

0 + 2 = ?